Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, September 3, 2018

"Blessed Family Excursion" (September The ScrapRoom kit club Flavors of the Month)

Hello Monday. Today is another The ScrapRoom kit club FOTM September share. And it is a double page layout. 
Products used: Crate Paper Willow Lane
Stash items used: Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; White Cardstock; Scallop border punch (Fiskars); Gold Letter stickers (American Crafts); “Blessed” cut title from white cardstock
Notes: I loved the dainty colors of this collection. Since I was only working with three pattern papers and my goal was to scrapbook a double page layout, I did some creative cutting and piecing together with my papers to add pattern to my otherwise plain background. I also loved the butterflies in the “flutter” paper so I fuzzy cut them and added them as accents on my page. 

And here's the process video to go along this post...





Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: