Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, September 19, 2018

"Dream Big Card Set" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit club)

Here's an extra project that I was able to make with the latest The ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit contents....

Products used: Simple Stories Dream Big + Embellishment Kit
Stash items used: Blue, Gold and Light Pink Cardstock; Nuvo Glimmer Pen; Frame nestled die cuts (Inspired by Stamping)
Notes: I just love the die cut pack from the Simple Stories Dream big collection that was part of the Embellishment kit. They were so cute. I picked out three different large die images then corresponding “sentiment” blocks. I even added a secondary quote blocks for each card to add to the inside of the card. I added some shine to each die cut element with my Nuvo glimmer pen







 I even got to dress up the insides of the card. How fun is that?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: