Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, September 15, 2018

"Air Show" (September The ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit club)

Hello friends. I'm sharing my 4th project for this month's The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit. 

Products used: Fancy Pants- Magnolia Lane
Stash items used: Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; White Cardstock; Thickers- American Crafts; Spectrum Noir Marker; Circle cutter (Creative Memories); Pearls; Butterfly Punch
Notes: This collection has a lot of beautiful papers. However, I found it hard to match with my printed photos. So to overcome that challenge, I went with the brick pattern paper as my background. That was a good “neutral” base for my photos. Then, to incorporate the other pattern papers, I added them as circles. I also used the “Our Story” paper that had 4 wide strips of different patterns on one side to punch out my butterflies. I love how these kinds of papers offer a variety from one single sheet of paper.  

Here's the process video that goes with this layout:



 Do you like these kinds of papers or do you gravitate to more colors?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: