Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 15, 2018

"YM Triathlon" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit)

Double page layouts are my "jam" and this one was made with the latest Flavor of the Month kit from the Scrap Room kit club. 

Title: YM Triathlon
Products used: Simple Stories Little Dude
Stash items used: Brown ink for edge distressing; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; Circle punch; Star punch; Black letter stickers
Notes:  When I create a double page layout, I always start with the photos. This way I know exactly which part of my cardstock base needs to be covered up with pattern paper. I did a grid design with this layout and mixed blocks of photos and papers together. I also hand cut some banners from one of the pattern papers and added that to the top of my page for a more festive look.
One of the papers had a bunch of circle accents so I punched them out as circles and stars to add as embellishments to my page. I love how we can create our own accents from matching papers. 








No comments: