Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, August 24, 2018

"Everything is Better Together" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month Kit)

I love stretching my FOTM kits every month. I'm always so surprised at the amount of projects I'm able to accomplish. This double page layout is one one of them. 

Title: Everything is Better Together
Designer: Grace Tolman
Products used: Photoplay- Stuck On You
Stash items used: Brown ink for edge distressing; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; White Cardstock; Black pen
Notes: Two page layouts are not hard to create, especially when you only have scraps, if you have large photos. I used 4-4x6 photos here and it occupied much of my page. I added some strips of pattern paper around to make a frame plus some more blocks on the bottom to fill the bottom part. Adding some large stickers also made this page easy to finish. 




Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: