Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, August 28, 2018

"Trying Something New" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit)

I love using white cardstock as my base but I have to admit that the blue cardstock that I used here made the whole page pop. Don't you think so? Here's an extra project I created with the latest Flavor of the Month kit from The Scrap Room kit club

Title: Trying Something New
Products used: Fancy Pants Design- On our Way + Embellishment Add-on
Stash items used: Brown ink for edge distressing; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; Black letter stickers; white gel pen
Notes:  Since I only had a few pieces of papers left, I decided to go with a simple paper strip design behind my photos. Some of these were originally shorter than others so I just placed one strip on top of the other and covered the seam with my photos and you’d never know that it wasn’t a long strip.  



Till next time,
Grace

No comments: