Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 8, 2018

"It's a Lovely Day to Plant" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month Kit)

I'm here with another page featuring the latest kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 

Title: it’s a Lovely Day to Plant
Products used: Photoplay- Stuck On You
Stash items used: Brown ink for edge distressing; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; Green Thickers Alphabet Stickers
Notes:  This page was inspired by all of the potted plants that were in the sticker sheet. It reminded of a “tree planting” activity that my family and I did last spring. The title blocks within the sticker sheet didn’t really complete my title so I added some other alphabet stickers from my stash. I decided to go with green to match the theme of planting theme of the page. 
I didn’t like the thick frame around my block design. To create an extra ‘frame’ around my page, I cut out some pieces of paper into triangles like a photo corner, inked them up, and then added it to the corners of my white cardstock. 





Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: