Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, July 26, 2018

"His Best Performance" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit)

I can't believe that we are two days away from the weekend. What crafty plans do you have for this weekend? Well I'm here to share my last project from this month's FOTM from The ScrapRoom kit club. 
Title: His Best Performance
Products used: Photoplay Paper Red, White & Blue + Embellishment Add-on
Stash items used: Brown ink for edge distressing; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; Red Rhinestones; “Best” cut from die cut machine; Mini alphabet stickers; Black cardstock
Notes:  I decided to divide the page straight in the middle with my photos all placed on the left and the papers on the right. I blended them together by sprinkling stickers and die cuts to balance the page. 




Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: