Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, July 3, 2018

"Gather Together" layout (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month Kit)

Hello again. I'm here sharing my second page for this month's TSR Flavor of the Month kit


Title: Gather Together
Designer: Grace Tolman
Products used: Illustrated Faith All People All Nations
Stash items used: Scallop circle punch; 1” circle punch; Black pen for journaling; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad
Notes: I wanted to frame my whole page but I also wanted to utilize the papers as much as possible. So I created a 1” frame around my page by piecing together some paper strips. I also wanted to use the arrow die cut piece but with the way I designed my photos, it was better to have the arrow going vertical. I was afraid the lines within the arrow would conflict with my title sticker but it actually worked out ok because it added some subtle design on the back of the title. 

And here's the process video from start to finish.....


Plus some close ups....



Thank you for stopping by.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: