Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 23, 2018

Beach Themed card (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit)

Hello friends. I will be sharing the extra projects that I was able to squeeze out of this month's ScrapRoom's Flavor of the Month Kit in the next few days. First up are these 'beach themed' cards. 

Title: Beach Themed cards
Products used: Carta Bella Summer Splash
Stash items used: Card bases and enamel dots
Notes: I really liked the cut-aparts from one of the papers but I didn’t have any beach themed photos at this moment so I turned them into focal points of some summer themed cards. Because the paper blocks already had an image and some kind of sentiment, creating these cards took no time at all. I added some pink enamel dots from my stash to add dimension to the cards. 





So which one did you like the best?
Does these cards make you wanna go to the beach too?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: