Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, July 13, 2018

10 Handmade Cards, 1 Homemade kit (The Last 5 cards)

And we are on the last share for my latest homemade card kit. Have you been inspired by this series? If this is your first time to ever see this, make sure you check out my YouTube channel (with the link on the right panel of this blog) to check out my whole playlist for older 10handmade kit series. 


You can watch the video of the last 5 cards here...


And here are the close ups of the cards...

Card #6



Card #7



Card #8




Card #9



Card #10



And here are a couple more cards that I created as my "bonus" cards from this kit...

I hope you guys have fabulous weekend. 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: