Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, April 19, 2018

Peace and Love layout *ScrapRoom blog sketch challenge entry*

Happy Thursday dear friends. Today I'm sharing a layout that I created with the latest sketch challenge over at the ScrapRoom kit club blog....

And here's my take on the sketch...
I know the photos are super dark but I still wanted to document this precious moment for me and my son. It was his first time to enter our church temple (LDS) so it was special, despite the ugly lighting. 

I had been on a "use up my scraps" kick lately and this layout was made by pure scraps alone. The only new papers used were the background cardstocks.


I even a couple of brads that matched the color scheme and I'm so glad that I was able to use them up here.

So there you have it. Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: