Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Our Happy Place layout *double page layout mini series*

Hello friends. Double page layouts have been my scrapbook "jam" since the beginning. I take lots of photos and trying to cram them into one page just doesn't seem right. So even though the trend moved away from 2-page layouts, I did not stop doing them. 

So to "catch up" on some family documenting, especially of our trips and adventures, I decided to put together a mini-series that is all about double page layouts. Here's my first page. 


Here's the process video...


This layout and the other ones that are part of this mini-series will include a certain formula inspired by the kits created by Scrapbook Generation. All my page kits include 3 pattern papers, 2 white cardstocks, and a sketch from Scrapbook Generation. 

Here are some more close-ups...





No comments: