Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 22, 2016

"Walking Around Main Street" layout

Hello again dear friends. Today's layout share was inspired by the following sketch from Stuck?! sketch blog


I liked the three photos on the center of the page. I didn't have quite the same amount of pics but because mine was smaller, I was still able to use the sketch for my page. 

I don't seem to use much of my flowers and brads lately so I used this sketch and challenge to dug into my stash and make the most of the supplies I had on hand. It felt great to add some layers of flowers on a page. It's been far too long.

I also added some stickers and some of them I even placed where I messed up on the pen lined stitches.


Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you visit again soon.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Great mix of colors and patterns on this page! I love how you added so many pictures and really made the sketch your own. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

Love the use of multiple photos, such a great page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!!

Devra said...

fantastic use of the sketch. I love how you created the photo collage. Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?! Sketches