Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, March 28, 2016

"See & Discover" layout

Happy Monday friends. I hope you all had a great and memorable Easter celebration. 
Today's first order of business is another layout share. I have been really productive in my scrapbooking this month. I plan on doing a review of all of the pages I created this month on my You Tube channel. If you haven't subscribed to it yet, make sure to click the link on the right side of this blog to take you directly to my channel. 

This layout was based off of the following sketch from Sketches in Thyme.

I tweaked the sketch a bit to fit my story and layout. First, I moved one of the banners (smaller one) to the top left of the page instead of under the longer banner. It just seemed to be too heavy on the bottom if I kept it like how it was in the sketch. Also, I did a collage of photos instead of the two pics in the sketch. 

I found this one paper in my scraps bin that already was made into banners, All I had to was cut out the triangles individually and then arranged them like a banner. I didn't really plan on the title when I started but once I moved the smaller banner on top, I knew that I had to do some kind of title that would connect the two banners.

I had made a few tags like this from my Cameo machine and used one of them on this page. I liked how I was able to dress it up a bit with some buttons and bling.

I decided to adhere my banners with some foam and adhesive to make to stand out a little bit more.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fun and creative week.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: