Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, February 4, 2011

Uncle King and I + a card

This week has been extremely long for me. With two snow days and the rest of the week having snow on and off, I'm ready for SUNSHINE!!! I can't even drive myself today to the grocery store because of the "freaking" snow on the road! Yeah, it's these times when I'm missing my sunny and warm Southern California.

Oh well!

So I guess to brighten up my day, how about a crafty share....

Uncle King and I


Still working on the 52 more challenge list and this one can be checked of for either the "make your own embellishment" or the "make a layout from a memory" one.


The photos are of me and my Uncle King. He is my mom's sister's late husband. He was a great uncle and after finding these gems of a photo a week ago, I had the distinct impression that I needed to document how he treated me and the rest of my siblings. He was one of the most generous persons that I've ever known. He fought in WW II, so I remember listening to his many stories about the war. He was definitely a fascinating man and I'm grateful that I got to know him while I was growing up.


I made this flower using some punched up 1" round papers folded and glued together.

and to use up some more of the products I used, I made a card....

Happy Anniversary

I used my circle punch here again.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment: