Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, February 19, 2011

My favorite time of the day

two posts in one day. who knew I have two things to talk about today?!

Anyways this layout was made using the latest Pagemaps blog sketch.

My favorite time of D day

I love how clean looking the sketch is. I did however flipped the sketch and used the mirrored image of it on my layout.


I took a journaling block that had times on it and placed how I spend all the hours on an average day, emphasizing my favorite time which is of course scrapbooking time.


I used the color red to act as my visual triangle element in this page.

thank you for looking.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: