Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's a Card day today

Hi all. Can't believe it's already Wednesday and I feel like I haven't even crossed out half of items in my to-do list. Has anyone invented a way to create an extra day in the week? I want one! LOL.

Anyways today I figured I'll share some cards because....well just because! :)

Best Wishes card

I embossed the flower stamp onto the kraft cardstock using some clear embossing powder. I also embossed the frame used to hold my card sentiment. The pink flower and pearl bring some pop of color to this otherwise neutral card.

Happy Day card


I found some fun craft supplies that I've been hoarding for a while now and the flowers in this card are one of them. Can you believe that I used the same flowers for my party favors for my own wedding which was almost 9 years ago? Yes, I can be a hoarder sometime and I'm not proud of it. I guess that's why I made this card, to use up some of these forgotten products.

Get Well Soon card


I love the pop of teal in this card. The black and white background also gives this card an elegant look. Don't you think?

So that's it. Thank you for stopping by and hope you are enjoying the week. With the sun predicted to stay all week long here in Colorado, I'm extra happy!

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: