Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, February 12, 2011

What I love....post 6

Wow I can't believe we are nearly done with this week long "love fest".

Today I wanna share my love for BAKING.

I can still consider myself as a beginner in the art of baking but I am enjoying it immensely. Especially nowadays when I have more time to devote in the kitchen than in recent years.

Remember this cake from this post?


Last Thursday, we had the missionaries over for dinner and I made a Pineapple layer cake for dessert. I got the recipe in the book from this post.


It tasted great and the whipped cream with pineapple frosting was very delish!


We had Chili for dinner and I made some cornbread muffins.


I found this recipe from a Costco Cookbook. I love this recipe a lot because the cornbread is sweet bec. of the honey but maintains the cornbread taste to it because of adding whole corn in it. Yummy!


So that's it for today. See you guys again tomorrow.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: