Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, September 3, 2010

Thank you for being you

Happy Friday. As promised here's my card for the Get Sketchy challenge #54.

Thank you for being you

The sponsor this week is Janlynn. I was so excited when I got an email from that company telling us to go to their site and pick our wishlist from which we will get the products we will use for our card. I'm telling you being the GS team has had tremendous rewards for me.


Anyways I picked this background stamp and the metallic embroidery thread that I used for the flowers.

Now go play along with the sketch this week. I'm sure the prize package is a good one.

oh and since you're off surfing the web, check out my latest blog post at Clear Scraps blog. Here's a sneek peek..


Thanks for stopping by and have a great Labor Day weekend.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: