Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, September 10, 2010

September Upsy Daisy share..

How has your Friday been people? Is it a good one or are you like me, counting the hours till it's officially the weekend?
Well after I pick up the kids today from school I will be glad that I don't have to do all that driving around, having to force myself to get up from bed early and dealing with "what am I going to wear today?" dilemmas for two whole days. Oh the beauty of kids at school.

Anyways thought I'd start my weekend off with my share of Upsy Daisy layouts. This month our lovely DT coordinator Kim has given us a great sketch and a challenge to work with. I love being given assignments, it gets me to focus on something while I create and most of the time it breaks me out of my comfort zone.

Their love


This layout was based on the Kim's sketch. I love her sketch but was a little intimidated by the shaped frame. I honestly don't free hand anything so when I saw the sketch I knew that I needed to turn it into a block design so I can make the sketch work for me.


I used the new Avalanche line here and added some rubons and brads which are also from Upsy Daisy designs. The blue ric rac is also from UDD. They're part of the new ribbon line.


the color red added such a blast of color to what was a considerably muted page.

Family 2009

this will be the front page of my 2009 family album. Our next assignment was to make a page about something we are grateful for. As you can see my family is something that I'm always grateful for.


the lovely papers from the Home Sweet Home line made this page have that "home" feel that I was looking for.


I did a lot of handcutting of flowers from the papers and also added some brads and rubons, also from Upsy Daisy Designs.

Ok so now that you've seen what I've made, make sure you check out the monthly sketch and what the rest of DT's made with it here. And also check out the site for more eye candy products.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: