Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

California Science Museum mini (photo heavy)

So I showed you the layouts I made with the September Crazy Daisy kit, now let me show you the mini I made with it. Yes, you read it right. One of the things I LOVE about Crazy Daisy kits is that it not only gives you ample products to make 5 layouts but it also gives you a mini album that you can work with. All in all, I think this is the best kit for anybody's buck!

California Science Museum mini


PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

The Basic Grey mini that came in the kit was lovely. I loved the staggered sizes, the shape and the color. It was a great foundation for my book about our trip last year to a local museum.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

With my title page, I layered a bunch of school themed stickers plus the Basic Grey letter stickers were the right size to use for my long title.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

Since the color of the book was already perfect to make the pictures and papers stand out, I opted to leave it as is and then got to play with the placement of my pictures.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

After I got my pictures placed and adhered, I then added my papers in small doses. After that I layered stickers, embellishments and all sorts of fun stuff on it.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

I also made some handmade flowers here, layering pattern paper, crumpling them and then adding either buttons or another paper.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

At the end of all the "fun", the book came out chunkier that I had expected! But it's all good. One more memory preserved forever.

Thank you for looking and check out the kit and the rest of the projects made with it here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: