Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Piggy Tales april share....

Today was such a nice day. The sun shining definitely created a "brighter", more cheery day especially when we've had so many rains during this past winter. (I'm not complaining about the rain, I know we need it. *wink*)

Anyways today I wanna share two pages and one card that I made using the April kit from Piggy Tales Academy. The kit consists of the Thumbelina collection which was perfect for spring themed pages.

Perfect pink nails

I love all the rubons in the kit. I mostly transferred them onto white cardstock and cut out to create handmade embellishments.


I was able to borrow my mom's Martha Stewart punch here. Love the delicate feel of the lace punch.

The Happy us

I used the punch here again. I love how the papers have so many beautiful designs on them and being that they're all double sided, you are getting a TON of choices to play with.


I run some of the papers through the cricut to create these layered flowers.

and after I was done with my projects, I quickly made a card with the leftovers on my table before I cleaned them all up...

You are my sunshine card

Used a combination of papers, sticker tags and rubons here. Love the colors that the Thumbelina collection provides.

That's it for now. Have a great day.

Oh and it was so sweet of CK to post my layout in their blog today. Check it out here. It's also in the March/April CK issue.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Tessa Buys said...

I loved your CK layout! I saw it and thought to myself, "Hey, I follow her blog!" Love your stuff :).