Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, April 23, 2010

For you gift card holder

Sorry this post is coming a bit late. I usually stay home during Friday mornings to catch up on things but today my schedule is a bit different and am not able to be on the computer till mid day. Sorry about that!

Anyways here's my take on the latest Get Sketchy sketch (#35)

Just For You Gift card holder

I turned the sketch to it's side and made a gate fold type card to accommodate a special "gift" inside for my recipient.


all the DT's were to use Hot of the Press products and that's exactly what I did. I have to say it's been years since I worked with their products and I've forgotten how fun their paper prints are and the paper packets they offer are very inspiring. The one I got were the stripes and dots and it even had a sheet full of tags to cut out. That's what I used to house my sticker sentiment.


I also used the flowers from HOTP here and added buttons (from my stash) to complete the card.

So that's it for now. Make sure you play along this week.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Hannie C said...

Those paper line and tags looks so familiar, HOTP is the first kit club that I started with, their Paper Wishes kit.