Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Animal Pals

I'm sure I'm not the only mom out there that has a litter of stuff animals in their home, right?! I am just so amazed at how much my kids are gravitated to their stuff toys. Sometimes they even treat them better than me. LOL. That's why I wanted to make this page.

Animal Pals

this page was made with the latest Upsy Daisy sketch and using the See Ya Later Alligator line. My kids have named all of their stuff animals so those ones that I took pictures of, I added their names on it (through photoshop) before printing them off.


I used the same stamp on my title and journaling block. I just turned the shape vertical for my journaling.


I also used letter and seal rubons on this page.

Thank you for looking and make sure you stop by the blog and try out the April sketch.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: