Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, April 16, 2010

Make a wish

happy Friday to everyone. Things are turning up really quick around here. I'm so overwhelmed by all the decluttering I need to do to get the house ready for sale. I've been packing my scrapbook stuff these past couple of days and it just makes me feel so sad. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for the "new adventures" that my family and I are going to have but I've had my scrapbook space for four years now and I've never had to pack them all up and work with just a few items on hand. It will definitely be a challenge for me to make pages without wanting to bust open my boxes.

On a funny note, everybody (especially my husband) always tells me that I have a TON of stuff and I always just shrug them off. I even tell my husband that I have little compared to other scrapbookers out there but when I started packing my stuff, I was amazed at how much boxes I had to use to pack them all up. And this is not even including all the ones that I'm getting rid off. Talk about reality check! Right now I have four big boxes (3ftx2ft size) filled up and then about 6-7 12x12 boxes packed up. That's just crazy!

Anyways, before I leave to do some more packing and decluttering, let me share my Get sketchy card this week.

Make a Wish

the sketch called for two hearts on each end but being the "rebel" that I am, I decided on doing a gatefold card instead.


Initially the challenge (for us DT's) was to use an image from Wags and Whiskers but at the end of the week it changed to using glitter. I made my card before the change so I apologize if it's not the same as the challenge this week. Shame on me, but I hope you still enjoy the card share here.


and here's the look of the inside of the card. I made a little belt that went around the card so it'll close and that's where I adhered the sentiment and image. Isn't that girl cute? I'm telling you digital image is slowly growing on me. I was scared at first to use them because I've never had to play with them but now after a few tries, I think they're very convenient and the printed images are really clear.

Ok so that's all for now. Hope you all have a great weekend and if you have the time, play along with the sketch this week.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: