Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 1, 2010

Random 4- January edition

Hi all and happy Monday.

Can you believe it's February 1st? Time sure flies!

Well late last year I had this idea that resulted from a dilemma. See with my family's life becoming one big blur as the activities, events and everyday routines combine, I find myself forgetting certain things. Those little things that each family member was into in that particular time. That's why I came up with a plan- at the end of each month, or the beginning of the following month, whichever will be easier for me to do it.....I will post 4 random things about each family member. This way I'll be able to document in my little way 4 things that might've slipped through the cracks of time, if I didn't blog about it.

So here's January's random 4

Mitch

1. He's going through p90x again but not as consistent as the first time. He's mostly doing it to help his brother Paul.
2. Liked Avatar. He was so into the blue people!
3. Worked with the scouts this month, helping with the compassing merit badge.
4. Splurged a little for his bow when we went to the Bass pro shop the other week. His hobbies are really expensive!

Grace

1. I'm listening to E.N.D. of Black Eyed Peas. Love it!
2. Being very diligent in saving so I can get a new lens. I've only bought one outfit in January. I'm really proud of that.
3. I've been watching a craft show every morning at 7:30. That's what I call dedication to my craft.
4. Been trying a few "gourmet" recipes from the Costco cookbook. So far I've done a pad thai chicken, fettucini calabrese and salmon with citrus orange relish.

Marcus

1. Still enjoys his peanut butter sandwhich for lunch but once in a while changes it to honey sandwich.
2. Started Taekwondo at the end of January and he is loving it.
3. Performed in a cute play at school. He played an elephant. He was very cute!
4. If he's not doing homework or sleeping or eating he is most likely playing his DS. It's like a body attachment to him. He doesn't go anywhere without it.

Maddie

1. Obsess with playing on the computer. Especially with PBS and Funbrain.
2. Been sleeping in a lot. It's been hard for me to wake her up in the mornings.
3. Starting to be really good at writing her name. She still needs a little help with the "e" but she's getting there.
4. Has gotten really tall. I have a budding model in my hands here.

So there you have it. If you feel like this "random 4" idea is something that you would like to do as well, go for it. and then send me a link to your post. I'm interested to see how people interpret this idea.

Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: