Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Miss Sassy

Ok so this morning Maddie and I went to our Mommy and me preschool. It was her "share" day today so she brought her little purse with all of her lip glosses and makeup brushes. She even demonstrated how she puts on her "lovely" gloss. Truly a diva!

It reminded me of this picture and so I scrapped it....

Miss Sassy


this one was based on the latest challenge at the American Crafts Studio blog. It's all about sketches and you know me, I just LOVE sketches.


This one was based off of Danielle Layton's sketch. I love the simplicity and the thick strips of paper that makes the layout well designed.


I got some Letterbox papers the other day and thought I'd put them to good use right away. I love the bright springy colors of them.


Miss Maddie is definitely our Miss "Sassy" around here. There's no other than can compare to her.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock- The Paper Company
*Pattern papers (green) Ala Carte; (others) Letterbox
*Letter stickers- Regards, Thickers
*Letter Rubons- Frank
*Flowers- My house
Ribbons- *(green) Elements
(pink) Making Memories
Button- Source Unknown
Border Punch- Fiskars
Journaling font- Bookman Old Style, MS Word

*Supplies from American Crafts


Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Pamela said...

LOVE this Grace!!! :)

(P.S. I really am going to respond to your email...I wanted to ask DH his thoughts too before responding).

The Scrappy Tree said...

Beautiful page, and beautiful Miss Sassy! :)