Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 22, 2010

You are my sunshine

I went over to the Cosmo Cricket blog last week and was inspired by the latest challenge. We were to look within ourselves and overcome something that scares us.

Such a powerful inspiration. It took me a while to figure out something that scares me as far as papercrafting was concerned but after a couple of days of contemplation, I found my fear....

You are my sunshine card

I am totally scared of the shabby chic look. I love looking at creations with this style but I'm always afraid of trying it because I always grab the bright colors versus the muted hues. But then since this is a challenge, I said a little prayer and started going through my Cosmo Cricket stash.


I am a person that believes in baby steps. I know I wouldn't be totally happy with a project if it's so away from my norm so with some honey pie papers, an ever after tag, velvet ribbon and glittered blackboard I went to work.

Everything here is Cosmo cricket except the letter stamp and stickles.

So what are you most fearful of? Wanna get over that fear? Well, try my technique and use baby steps. I always feel energized when I try something new.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

I think your card came out great!