Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, January 31, 2010

Simply Beautiful

I love January. It's always the time when I am at my most productive. I'm not sure if it's because I have more time this month than in December or is it because it's the start of a new year and I feel very inspired to tackle a lot of projects. Whatever the case maybe, I'm very happy at all the projects accomplished this month.

And I just finished layout #7. Woohoo! That's a big accomplishment for a busy person like me. :)

Simply Beautiful

this page was based on the latest pagemaps sketch. I love following sketches. I might not copy it to a T, but I love how it jumpstarts my creativity and brings an instant order to my page.


I finally used a Martha Stewart Crafts paper pack that I've been holding on for a few months now. This is the first time I've used her papers and I have to say, I'm loving them.


Another thing that I've finally busted out are these Maya road flowers. Aren't they just pretty.

I journaled about how lucky I am to have a wonderful daughter like Madelyn. She truly is a blessing to me.

thank you for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Laurie Marmon said...

love the flowers you used. great layout interpretation.