Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, January 30, 2010

For Keeps

I was inspired to make a page this week because (a) It's been about two weeks since I made a page (how sad is that!) and (b) because of a great sketch over at Creative imaginations blog.

and here's what I came up with...

For Keeps

these pictures are of my daughter Maddie and her friend Danica. When these little ladies get together, they are inseparable. It's so fun to see them happy and enjoying each other's company.


Being that it's a CI sketch, we were to use mostly their products. Made sense! So I rummaged through my stash and pulled out ALL of my Creative Imaginations products. At first I was afraid that I wouldn't have much to work with but to my surprise, I was overflowing with CI products. Who knew!?


I pulled together a lot of lines here, from Creative cafe, Pizzazill, narratives, art warehouse and Helen Dardik. So many fun stuff!


I love how I can layer so many products and still make them cohesive and uncluttered.

Thank you for looking,
Grace

1 comment:

cheryl mezzetti said...

I am so happy you submitted to our challenge your work is beautiful!