Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, January 8, 2010

First batch of cards for 2010

I'm grateful that things have slowed down and that I was able to whip up some cards this week. Here's what I created.....

We're here for you

I've been going through my scrap stash and focused on creating cards that made me happy. Again I'm trying to take "stress" out of my life and this process is just what the doctor ordered. :)
I was very fortunate to get a big "load" of stamps from a lady in our ward. I love that people think of me when they want to unload some excess.

U Are Fabulous

As you can see with this card, the papers are all from the scrap stash. I also dugged from my die cut stash. That's something that I need to replenish again. Last year when I first got the cricut, I used up scrap paper and just went to town cutting images. I stored them neatly in a folder so whenever I need a quick cut out image, I go straight to that plastic folder for some treasures!

Let's Chat Soon!

I also dugged through some new stuff. One of the perks of getting published it that you get some free products as compensation from certain magazines. The phone chipboard here came from a loot that I recieved recently. Isn't it fun?!

Land of the Free

Here's another example of how I love to save scraps, even if it's just the tiniest strip of piece. The star pieces were from this itty bitty scrap of paper tha I was holding on to. Must be better at letting go of trash this year! LOL.

Hi

My scrapbook supplies give me such a wave of inspiration. This card was totally made in a few minutes. 10 minutes tops!

Best Friends

I love the girly colors on this. Very trendy.

So that's it. Now off to work on some more paper goodies.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Allison said...

Soooo cute! Any of these would make me smile if they arrived in the mail! :) You definitley have a talent! Great start for 2010!

Allison Rankin said...

Love your style...so graphic and fun!