Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 25, 2009

linkies.....

Hi all. This is going to be a quick post. Kids are out of school and we're enjoying our summer vacation outdoors. This week we've - been to the library and played in the dolphin fountain; watched a free movie at the mall; went to the California Science Center (in LA) and tomorrow will be at the park. It's been crazy here but we love it. Like what my son said "we've been having lots of fun all week!" We have and hope you are too.

Anyways, since this blog is missing some craft share, how about links that might interest you.....


Cuttlebug blog's getting ready for CHA with some great Provo Craft sneeks. Click here for more details.



I'm sad that SoCalScrap website is closing in two days. Huhuhu! It feels like a part of me is going away for good. I've met a alot of great ladies/scrappers in the forum. I hope we all can keep in touch. But there's always a silver lining to things right?, so check out the store cause Robin put up all the stuff on sale. 40-85% off, can't beat that!

Did you know that GCD Studios blog are giving away free stuff on Wednesdays? Click here for more details. It's so easy to play along. Oh and we're starting Wedding week so watch out for some great wedding themed projects.

and last but not the least is a sneek peek at the July's Crazy Daisy kit. Oh how I adore this kit. There's lots of Prima love here. It's soooooo good!!! I already played with it and finishing up my mini album as we speak. Will post some sneeks of my projects soon. Oh and "the" Donna Downey is the July's Guest Designer. How awesome is that?! I mean how "crazy" awesome is that?! Check out the blog for updates.



So happy Thursday everyone.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: