Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Be Creative rak winner



Whew! what a week it was. I hope you all got some creative ideas and "inspirations" from all of our creative posts.

As promised I have a rak to give to a lucky commenter.....

I compiled all the comments from the Be Creative posts and there were 9 and random.org did the hardwork for me sooooo it's......

True Random Number Generator 6 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

#6 was...

Amber said...

This is so cute...I also loved the teacher gifts and the memory game...I have you in my GoogleReader and have been meaning to leave you a comment! =) So stinkin' cute!! TFS!

Amber Congratulations and please email me (graceelainetolman@yahoo.com) your mailing address so I can ship your rak soon.

Thanks again to all that stopped by and commented. You guys are the best. Each and everyone of you inspires me.

Till next time,
Grace


No comments: