Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas on my mind

Well it's Dec. 1st and that means that the Christmas decorations are going up, I'm going to be seeing lots of houses lit up at night, madness at the malls and stores, lots of parties and unnecessary eating, making homemade Christmas cards and old and new traditions being completed. So in honor of all these great things I wanted to share some Christmas related scrappy stuff....... they're not new, don't have time for that right now but thought some of you would get a little sprinkle of inspiration from them.....

I posted some Christmas related projects last year complete with instructions and here's some of them. Click on the titles for more info.....

Paper Christmas Tree


Paper Wall hanger


Altered post in notes (great for gift giving)


and here's some Christmas themed layouts I did this year....


personalized the ribbons with some stamping.


Isn't she a cutie?!


looking forward to putting all these decorations out again soon.


Christmas won't be complete without a visit with Santa.


A page summarizing our "packed" December.

Thank you for looking and have a great day,
Grace

3 comments:

Timi O. Mercado said...

Hi Grace! It's Timi. So many great projects here!

BTW, please go to my blog to choose your top 3 entries for my birthday challenge from the first two posts at:

http://scrapaholictimi.blogspot.com

Thanks and more power!

Dawn said...

Beautiful work!

The Sonboul's said...

LOL I love that "trying to get the perfect shot". I love that one so much grace :)

I hope you're doing well friend. love the new post!