Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A look back on the year that was.......

today's the last day of 2008 and I can't help but look back at the year that we're saying goodbye to. Was is it all good? all bad?

The answer- definitely filled with stories!!!



I seriously felt blessed this year. I had some goals set up for myself, especially on the scrapbook side of my life, and it was fulfilled. More than I've expected. I'm still working in retail, something that I really didn't see myself being in for this long but things has to happen this way. I have also taken up much love for photography. Something that I'm so happy that it's finally working out for me. I have a couple of photos that is soon to be published. *wink*


Mitch turned the big 4-0 this year. He was able to accomplish a big thing with the scout by leading them to build canoes from scratch and taking those boats down the Colorado River in the summer. He's also found a new hobby in archery.


Amanda graduated High school this year. She successfully finished basic training in the army and will continue her military term in Texas at Fort Jackson.


Marcus stepped up into big kids' school this year. I'm so proud of him and I enjoy watching him take in all that Kindergarten class has to offer. He is really improving in all aspects and levels. Awesome dude!


Maddie was so fascinated with Princesses this year. There was no disney princess that she did not know and wanted a costume of. She too have grown so much. The only thing on the list to check of is....potty training. Like her big brother, she is taking her sweet time. Something that is somewhat frustrating Mommy sometimes.

I enjoyed this year and hope and pray that next year will have more stories to tell and of course to scrapbook!!!

Cheers to the new year!!!

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

Sounds like you and your family had a great 2008! So where are your photos going to be published? :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics and journaling about 2008! Time flies eh?! Your kids are getting so big! Mine too! And Maddie and Sammy start Primary on Sunday! WOW!

Pamela said...

Glad you had a great year, hope 2009 is even better for you! :)