Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 27, 2019

"Quilt Scrap Background Card Set" (June Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club)

Hello there, my crafty friends. Here are some cards that I were able to create with my scraps from this month's Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 

Products used: Some FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: card bases (Recollections); Sentiment stamp (Inspired By Stamping); Ink (Versamark, Tsukineko); Copper embossing powder (source unknown); Rhinestones (Doodlebug Design Inc.)
Notes:
I always make my cards last when it comes to creating with the FOTM kit. I find that the scraps always inspire me to what kind of cards I end up with. With this set, I cut the scrap paper into 2” squares and then laid them diagonally onto a 4x5 ¼” piece of scrap paper. I trimmed whatever excess hang over the large paper piece and then added my “quilt” design background onto a card base. 
Since this background is so busy, I didn’t have to take too much time to add the sentiment and a sticker accent. Everything came together with the addition of some rhinestones in three different spots on the card.  

And here's the close ups of the cards...



I hope this card set inspired you to create something fun today.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: