Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, June 25, 2019

"Smores Day" (June Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club)

I can't believe we are almost done with this month. But before we say goodbye to June, let me share with you a layout that I created with this month's Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. This one was also based on this month's sketch challenge. 

Products used: Some FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Corner rounder punch (Creative Memories); Letter stickers (Teresa Collins, Source unknown)
Notes:
This is my “extra” project for the month. I based the design of my layout with this month’s sketch. I love the multi-photo aspect of the sketch and couldn’t pass up trying it for these photos of my kids enjoying some Smores treat on “Smores day”. I combined a few pattern papers from the different FOTM mini kits and I love that they can coordinate well, even though they’re from different collections. I finished off the page with some stickers. 

Here are some close ups of the page...



I hope you'll play along with this month's ScrapRoom kit club challenges.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: