Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, June 15, 2019

"Favorite Dad" (Monthly Celebrations YouTube blog hop 2019)


Hello my friends. I don't remember if I have ever mentioned the "Monthly Celebration" YouTube blog hop that I'm participating in this year but below is my June layout and video. If you remember, I did this year long hop with my scrappy bff Nicole (ColieBing on YouTube) about two years ago. We loved it so much that we decided to do it again, and this time we invited a few more talented and very inspiring YouTubers to join us. If you want to check out past videos, make sure to check out the link on the side bar of this page. That will take you directly to my YouTube channel. 

For this month's page, I decided to go with a well known and well loved June celebration, which is Father's day. These photos were actually from 2013 so I'm glad that I was able to scrap it. If you want to see more of my process about this page, please hit "play" on the video below...

Here are some more close ups of the page...




Thank you so much for stopping by.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: