Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 13, 2019

"Choose Happiness" (June Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club)

Hi there friends. Today I'm sharing another layout using this month's Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. This one is a double page layout and I just love how these papers from Bella Blvd is so striking against the blue background. Do you have a favorite color combo? I'm starting to really dig this yellow, blue and green one. 
Products used: Bella Blvd. “Let’s Go on an Adventure” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); White cardstock for photo mat.
Notes:
This page was created for the recipe assignment for this month. I really liked the colors of the paper and how they stand out against the blue cardstock background. I did a “mirror” type design on this page and I love how it turned out. I did mat my photos with white cardstock to make them stand out better against the pattern paper background. I added notches to paper strips that I placed on the page to break up the straight lines of the rest of the page. I strategically added the foam arrows in certain areas making the point of the arrow lead to my photos and story. 

Here's the process video that goes with this page...

Here are also some close ups....



Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: