Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 6, 2019

"Dream Come True" (June Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club)

I can't believe these photos were taken almost a year ago. It was definitely a dream come true now that I've graduated and got my degree. Have you had a dream that you've worked so hard for, that you have accomplished recently? 

This page was created with the latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club.
Products used: Pink Paislee “Horizon” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Butterfly punch (Martha Steward); Rhinestones (Doodlebug Design Inc.); Pen (American Crafts); Tiny alpha stickers (My Mind’s Eye)
Notes:
I had fun with this page. The inspiration for the butterflies came from the sunburst/rainbow pattern paper. I was able to use all the colors by punching out the butterfly shape from each sunburst. I finished each butterfly with a rhinestone to have a more finished look. 
The “T” design is not my go-to design but I really liked how this turned out so I might do that again soon. The 3x4 horizontal photos fit perfectly across my page and I placed them in sequential order so you can follow my walk to accept my diploma from start to finish. 

This is the process video to go with this layout....


And here are some more close ups....



Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: