Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, July 2, 2019

"Aye, Aye, Captain!" July 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

It's a new month and that means another kit was released from The ScrapRoom kit club. Here's my first page from the latest kit. It was also inspired by latest sketch challenge...


Products used: Simple Stories “Cruisin” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Scallop border punch (Fiskars); White and Yellow Cardstock;
Notes:
This page is based off of the sketch for this month. The sketch called for 5 photos but I only have four so I used one of the spaces as my title block. Speaking of the title block, that is actually one of the 3x4 cut apart piece from the pattern paper. I love how we can get so many designs from those kinds of papers.
I love how this sketch shows multiple photos since I have a hard time documenting our events with just one photo. I also adore this collection. It’s so cute and the perfect products for these photos of my son while pretending to be a pirate at a library event.

And here's the video of my process for this page....

And here are some more close ups... 


 Make sure you check out The ScrapRoom kit club website for more information on the challenges this month. You don't have to be a kit subscriber to join in. :)

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: