Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope you've enjoyed the My Little Shoebox and Twinery blog hop yesterday. Wasn't there a plethora of awesome projects? It's going all week so make sure you stop by the Twinery and My Little Shoebox blogs to see who's hoppin' today. :)
For today's post, I'd like to share with you my Take Twelve photos for this month. I can't believe we are halfway through the year. I have to tell you that I'm super excited with the photos I've captured so far for this challenge. I think Take Twelve is such a great project to get your feet wet with capturing your year and the everyday memories.
Here's my June edition...
1. Time that I finally remembered to pull out my camera and start my Take Twelve challenge.
2. My kids are loving this cereal right now. There's no need to "force" them to eat when this is what's in their bowl.
3. Checking my facebook is one of my morning routine. Social media is both a blessing and a curse in my life.
4. Since Marcus is in Scout camp, I took Maddie to the outdoor mall to play in the water fountain. The water was still a bit cold but she enjoyed the whole 20 minutes that she was playing in it.
5. Reading "Raising Boys with ADHD" book while Maddie played in the water. Very informative and glad that our library had it so I didn't have to go out and purchase it.
6. Stopped by Jo-Ann's craft store to return some foam brushes. I got a better deal at Michael's.
7. Driving home and snapped this photo of Pike's Peak. Moments and views like these makes me feel so blessed to live in the Springs.
8. After lunch, I started dinner- seasoned chicken in the crockpot. Yummy!
9. Picked up my son from his first day at Scout camp. He was exhausted but was full of stories to tell.
10. Maddie and our neighbor friend enjoying some time in the trampoline.
11. Had to do a load of laundry tonight since Marcus needs to wear his camp shirt again tomorrow.
12. Enjoying some "me" time after the kids have gone to bed, watching "Felicity" on Netflix and knitting.
To learn more about the Take Twelve Challenge, please click here.
Till next time,