Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, June 4, 2012

Some worthy links this Monday

Hello friends and take you for dropping in today at my blog. For today's share I have some projects that I want you to check out and hopefully get those creative juices flowing that will make this week a creative one for you. :)

First off, I was very honored to be guest designing for GCD Studios this month and I have two projects that they've included in their online magazine- The Paper Cut. You can check the whole issue out here. This is a free publication that GCD Studios is generously offering us and it is jam packed with projects and inspirations. It's a must see.

 Here's a sneek peek of the two projects I have in this issue...
Sending Warm Wishes Card

He's the Man Layout
I have a couple more projects made for them and I'll happily share them later on this month.

Have you ever had the feeling that there are certain products that are just meant to be displayed? Such was my idea for the new Dear Lizzy Neopolitan collection that American Crafts was so generous to give all of the design team members of Glue Arts. Here's what I made with the products I have recieved....

Pretty Little Things Framed Art
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I made a tutorial for this and you can find it in this post at the Glue Arts blog. This is also my last project made for Glue Arts as part of their design team.

and finally but definitely not the least...June is a special month for Paper Bakery Kit as it celebrates it's one year anniversary. PBK is now one year old, how cool is that! Anyways, as part of our celebration, we are having a challenge every week and for this week's task, we ask you to make a double page spread. Here's my take on the challenge...

 Guffy Gorge
I used the June Paper Bakery Add on kit for this one and you can find out more about this layout and to play along with the challenge here.

So there you have it, now go on and CREATE something beautiful today. :)

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: