Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, March 5, 2012

Latest links and projects

Happy Monday everyone. As promised from yesterday, here are some crafty projects and links that I think are a must for you to check out today.

Paper Bakery Kit March #1 sketch was revealed today....
I'm so looking forward to the Spring season and the colors and accents on this sketch was inspired by that.

and here's a peek at the layout I made based on the sketch. You can see more of this page,  take another look at the sketch and learn how you can participate in the sketch challenge here.

and last week, Glue Arts posted this layout of mine on the blog in this post. We had teamed up with Little Yellow Bicycle and they sent the design team their TWIG line. Super fun collection and was the perfect backdrop for some snow photos of Ms. Maddie.

I hope that you'll stop by the links I gave cause you will find more inspiring projects there.

Have a great start to your week everyone.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

phamil said...

Looks like a great kit! Love the projects and I especially like that cute little blue bird!!!