Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, January 19, 2012

WorldWin Projects

Today's share are a couple of WorldWin layouts that I made this month for my assignment with them. I made five and I'll share the others in another blog post. No need to crowd them all in one post. :)

100 Button Shirt
I have to say I really enjoy playing with cardstock and the challenge of making it the focus on my layouts. In this page, I used the Colormate papers for this in the following colors- Pink, Black, White, Slate, Cardinal Red, Blue and Spring Green. I grabbed the colors of the punched out circles from the buttons on my son's shirt. You can see the story of the 100 button shirt in this post.

I added a mesh stamp on each of the circles, using a combo of black and white ink so that the mesh image can show on both the dark and lighter colors cardtock. I also stamped my title on white cardstock and dry embossed the cardstock tag using a star design which I repeated in the star punched shapes I added to the layout.

A Cake Story
This story can be read here. For the layout, I focused on the fun Paper Layers collection. WorldWin had products pattern paper packs that are divided into smaller square blocks that are great to use with your die cut machine. One side of the paper has a whole page of one design and then the other side has 9 blocks of smaller squares with different colors of one design. I used those blocks to create my layered flowers which I had cut from my Cricut machine.

I decided to add some WorldWin Vellum between my layers to give the flowers some added soft touch/feel to it.

I also used the WorldWin Vellum to print out my computer generated title and journaling.

So there you have it. All Cardstock, Vellum and Pattern papers were from WorldWin and the pages were made using Glue Arts Adhesive.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: