Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, January 16, 2012

January #2 sketch up today at Paper Bakery Kit

Yesterday the January Paper Bakery Project and Add-on kit went live. If you are still debating about the great "Sew Charming" kit, I heard that there's only two left! I hope you can get your hands on it before it's all gone.

Well today we have the new sketch up on the blog....

and here's my take on the sketch. I love the handmade scallop banner. It's so vintage and oh so charming.
You can see some more close up shots of the page in this blog post as well as info on how you can participate in the sketch challenge.

and here's a peek at the January Project kit
as well as the Sew Charming Add on kit.
definitely some cute stuff and they're selling fast!

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: