Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winner of Take Twelve + Project 365

Happy Thursday and if you are joining in for the Take Twelve challenge of Ella Publishing, today's the kick off day. How exciting, isn't it.

It's more thrilling for one of our lucky blog reader who wins the Take Twelve Guide. So according to Random.org the winner is.......Melinda!!! Congratulations. Email me at graceelainetolmanatyahoodotcom so I can send you further details on how you can claim your prize.

If you have not heard of this great challenge (where have you been?) make sure you check out the link here.

Speaking of Photo challenges, not only am I going to participate in the take twelve, I've also taken upon myself to try the Project 365. I've seen a lot of people do it and I felt like 2012 was the year I'm going to try it out for myself. The whole premis of the challenge is to photograph one thing everyday. Hence at the end of the year you have 365 photos saved. I decided to jump in the "bandwagon" because I know I need to improve in my photography and being able to shoot everyday will give me that practice. It will help me shoot in many different locations and lighting situations. I'm a bit scared to tackle this project as I'm not sure how it'll be come February or July or October but I'm starting it with hopes that I'll stay motivated and press the shutter everyday this year.

Ok so my first week's worth of photos look like these....








If Project 365 is too daunting, Take Twelve is your answer to participating in some kind of photography/life documentation challenge this year. So what are you waiting for? Click here for more details.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: