Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, August 22, 2011

Latest Glue Arts projects

August was another fun month for the Glue Arts Design team. We have had the pleasure of working with some fantastic team ups. Below are a couple of my projects for this month.....

Altered recipe folder

We were asked to make a project highlighting our wonderful U Cut if foam adhesives. I decided to alter an old accordion style folder and turn it into my recipe book. I love to collect recipes. And because the organized girl in me was dying everytime I open my recipe cupboard/cabinet in my kitchen and have my recipes spill out, I decided to file them in this folder.


I used some U cut it foam to give this project dimension. It's so easy to use and because you cut just the right amount of foam you need for each item, you will always get the perfect raise for your project.

Hello Friend Altered bag

We were able to play with some Paper Smooches stamps this month. I used the Friendly Flowers pack and created a row of flower accents to my paper bag. I'm sure any friend would be happy to recieve this cute bag.

To see how I made these two projects you can visit the Glue Arts blog here and here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: