Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, November 25, 2010

We are Family mini

Thanksgiving always seems give us the time to reflect on our most cherished blessings, and of course,family is always on the top of anybody's list including mine. So what better way to celebrate this special holiday than with a minibook. Here's what I came up with using Clear Scraps album....

We Are Family mini


I used the Auntie Acrylic brag book for this project. I covered the front and back with pattern paper and added a die cut title in the center. For texture, I added dots of liquid pearl onto the side of the mini. This reminds me of the studs or metal brads that you can typically see in a handbag. I also added layered flowers to the mix. The flowers are from Accent Creative Designs which is also Clear Scraps. :)


I love the "earthy" tones of the papers but added some turquiose to the mix for that burst of freshness.

Here's a peek of the inside...



I wanted to show off some of that beautiful Acrylic so I covered only parts of the pages. I highlighted the shapes though with liquid pearl from Viva Decor.


I used the layered flowers as a recurring accent all through out the book.


nd here's the look from the back. Again I used same paper as I did in the front, used the pearl pen for the dots on the edges and die cut blocks to record the important details of the event.


Because the book had layered flowers in them, it was extra bulky. And it's just the way I like my mini!

Make sure you check out the blog especially this coming week. We have a great week's worth of share for you. It's a great one!

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: